Tubular radiators IRSAP Tesi3 – 3-column steel radiator – Height 900 mm – Wheelbase 835 mm.
Tesi 3 is the three-column version of the Tesi range with a depth of 101 mm. The Tesi radiators are the most functional modular and elegant system for heating all environments. Thanks to the rounded shapes which reduce the risk of accidents to a minimum they can also be inserted in public places institutions schools and hospitals. Tesi3 develops with heights from 200 to 2500 mm
– Depth: 101 mm (3 columns)
– 27 heights available: 200 – 2500 mm
– 25 mm diameter steel sheet pipes
– Molded sheet steel manifolds
– Elements width 45 mm (single element pitch)
– Maximum permissible operating pressure 8 bar
– Maximum permissible operating temperature 95 ° C
– Standard white color. Other RAL colors and finishes with extra charge available.
For all technical details refer to the attached technical data sheet.
Also available relative valves lockshields and thermostatic heads. For information request a custom quote.
The insertion refers to the article COD. Tesi3 H 900 mm