GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
- The contract between Grim Network s.r.l. and the Customer shall be concluded with the acceptance of the order by the selling company. Said acceptance is understood to be tacit unless the Customer is informed otherwise by any means. By placing an order in the various ways provided, the Customer declares to have read all the information provided to him during the purchase procedure and to accept in full the general conditions and payment below. For any request or information, the Customer can seek clarification by writing to [email protected]
- If the Customer is a consumer (namely a natural person who purchases goods for purposes not related to his professional activity), once the purchase procedure online is concluded he will print or save an electronic copy and, in any case, keep these General Conditions of sale, in compliance with the provisions of art. 3 and 4 of Legislative Decree 185/1999 on distance selling, and subsequent additions and modifications.
- Any right of the Customer to compensation for damages or indemnity, as well as any contractual or non-contractual liability for direct or indirect damages to persons and/or things, caused by non-acceptance and/or even partial evasion of an order from the Seller, shall be excluded.
Mode of purchase
- The Customer may only purchase the products present in Grim Network s.r.l. electronic catalog at the time of placing the order and viewable online at (URL) as described in the relevant information sheets. It is intended that the image accompanying a product’s descriptive sheet may not be perfectly representative of its technical specifications but differ in characteristics, color, size, and/or accessory products present in the figure. All information supporting the purchase is intended as simple generic information material, not attributable to the actual characteristics of a single product. To place an order on the Site, the Customer can register by creating his account and choosing his password. The Customer is obliged to maintain the confidentiality of his password and to limit his account, taking responsibility for every action and every purchase made through his account. Alternatively, the Customer can place the order in “guest” mode, therefore with no need to register.
- The correct receipt of the order shall be confirmed by Grim Network s.r.l. through an e-mail reply sent to the e-mail address supplied by the Customer. The answer sent by Grim Network s.r.l.. operators cannot be considered an order acceptance, but only and exclusively confirmation of receipt of the same. This confirmation message will contain the date and time of receipt of the order and a “Customer Order Number” to be used in any further communication with Grim Network s.r.l.. The message will reproduce all the data entered by the Customer, who will undertake to verify its correctness and promptly communicate any corrections, according to the methods described in this document. The contract between the Customer and Grim Network s.r.l. will be deemed concluded only when Grim Network s.r.l. sends the user a further e-mail to confirm that the order has been shipped. Such notice shall include a reference to these Conditions for future reference and any return transactions.
- In case of non-acceptance of the order, Grim Network s.r.l. guarantees the Customer timely communication.
- In case of non-execution and/or evasion, even partial of the order due to the unavailability, even temporary of the goods, or other reasons not specifically indicated, within thirty (30) days from the day following the one on which the Customer sent the order via , Grim Network s.r.l. will inform the Customer and provide reimbursement of any sums already paid by the Customer for the relative purchase. The unavailability of one or more of the ordered PRODUCTS will not give the CUSTOMER the right to cancel the entire order.
Terms of payment
In case of purchase of the services with PayPal as the payment method, at the same time as the conclusion of the online transaction, PayPal will immediately charge the amount related to the purchase made.
7.1 In case of cancellation of the order by the Customer and/or in case of non-acceptance of the same by Grim Network s.r.l., at the same time as the cancellation, the amount corresponding to the canceled orders will be credited to the Customer’s PayPal account. The re-crediting time of the chosen payment instrument within the PayPal account depends exclusively on PayPal and the banking system. Once the amount has been credited back to the PayPal account, in no case can Grim Network s.r.l. be held responsible for any damage, direct or indirect, caused by delays in the actual crediting resulting from PayPal or the banking system.
7.2 Grim Network s.r.l. reserves the right to ask the Customer for additional information (e.g., landline number) to determine the actual ownership of the PayPal account. Failing the required documentation, Grim Network s.r.l. reserves the right not to accept the order.
7.3 At no time during the purchase procedure Grim Network s.r.l. can know the information related to the buyer’s credit card or other methods chosen within the PayPal wallet. In no case can Grim Network s.r.l. be held responsible for any fraudulent and undue use of credit cards by third parties upon payment of products purchased on Grim Network s.r.l..
8. Credit cards
8.1. The Customer can pay by credit card using the PayPal gateway.
8.2 In case of cancellation of the order by the Customer and/or in case of non-acceptance of the same by Grim Network s.r.l., at the same time as the cancellation, the amount corresponding to the canceled orders will be credited to the Customer’s bank account. The re-crediting time on the chosen payment instrument within the banking account depends exclusively on the banking system. Once the amount has been re-credited to the banking account, in no case Grim Network s.r.l. can be held liable for any direct or indirect damages caused by delays in the actual re-crediting resulting from the banking system.
8.3 Grim Network s.r.l. reserves the right to ask the customer for additional information (e.g., landline number) to determine the actual ownership of the bank account. Failing the required documentation, Grim Network s.r.l. reserves the right not to accept the order. No computer archive of Grim Network s.r.l. will retain such data. In no case can Grim Network s.r.l. be held responsible for any fraudulent and undue use of credit cards by third parties when paying for products purchased on .
8.4 At no time during the purchase procedure Grim Network s.r.l. can know the information related to the buyers’ credit card or other methods chosen within the banking system.
9. Bank Transfer in Advance
The form of payment Bank Transfer is possible on all items in the catalog. Any limitations are highlighted inside the shopping cart. In case of payment by Bank Transfer in Advance, what is ordered by the Customer will be kept committed until receipt of proof of transfer, to be sent to Grim Network s.r.l. ( e-mail [email protected] ) no later than three (3) working days from the date of acceptance of the order. The shipment of what is ordered will occur only at the moment of the actual crediting of the amount due on the c/c of Grim Network s.r.l.. The payment must occur within seven (7) working days from the date of acceptance of the order. If you exceed these deadlines, your order will be automatically canceled.
The purpose of the bank transfer must include:
- the reference number of the order.
- the date on which the order was placed.
- name and surname of the holder of the order.
9.1 In case of cancellation of the order by the Customer and/or in case of non-acceptance of the same by Grim Network s.r.l., at the same time as the cancellation, the amount corresponding to the canceled orders will be credited back to the Customer’s bank account. The time taken to re-credit the chosen payment instrument within the bank account depends exclusively on the banking system. Once the amount has been re-credited to the bank account, in no case can Grim Network s.r.l. be held responsible for any direct or indirect damages caused by delays in the actual re-crediting resulting from the banking system.
10. Terms of Payment
Bank transfer to current account registered to Grim Network s.r.l.
Current Account Data:
Grim Network s.r.l.
10.1 In case of cancellation of the order, both by the Customer and in case of non-acceptance of the same by Grim Network s.r.l., at the same time as the cancellation, the amount corresponding to the canceled orders will be credited to the Customer’s bank account. The time taken to re-credit the chosen payment instrument within the bank account depends exclusively on the banking system. Once the amount has been re-credited to the bank account, in no case can Grim Network s.r.l. be held responsible for any direct or indirect damages caused by delays in the actual re-crediting resulting from the banking system.
Therefore, for all the methods of payment indicated above, the refund will occur on the same means of payment with which the order was made.
Delivery methods and costs
11. For each order placed on the website , Grim Network s.r.l. issues a tax invoice or a receipt for the shipped material, sending it to the holder of the order by e-mail or by mail, according to art. 14 D.P.R. 445/2000 and DL 52/2004. For the issue of invoice, the information provided by the Customer at the time of the order shall be authentic. No change in the invoice will be possible after the issue of the same.
12. Delivery costs indicated in each product sheet shall be borne by the Customer. For islands, it is necessary to establish an ad hoc shipping cost. The goods payment will be made using the method chosen by the Customer at the time of the order. Nothing is due more by the Customer than the total order.
13. No liability may be attributed to Grim Network s.r.l. in case of delay in the partial or total evasion of the order or partial or total order delivery.
14. Delivery takes place at street level, and it is arranged by appointment, depending on your availability.
The Customer, however, is required to check:
- if the number of packages delivered corresponds to that indicated in the transport document.
- if the packaging is intact, not damaged nor wet, or otherwise altered, even in the closing materials (adhesive tape or metallic strapping).
Any damage or mismatch of the number of packages must be immediately disputed to the courier who delivers your shipping. Once the delivery paper has been signed, the Customer cannot complain about the external conditions of delivered products.
Any problems concerning the physical integrity, correspondence, or completeness of the products received must be reported and documented within seven (7) days of delivery in the manner provided in this document.
15. The order shall be automatically canceled in case of failure to collect goods stored in the carrier’s warehouses within ten (10) working days because of the repeated impossibility of delivering to the address specified by the Customer when placing the order.
Right of withdrawal
16. Under D.L. No 206/2005 (Consumer Code), and subsequent additions and modifications, if the Customer is a consumer (namely a natural person who purchases the goods for purposes not related to his professional activity, or does not make the purchase by indicating a VAT number in the order form on the website), he has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason, without having to provide any explanation and without any penalty, except as indicated in paragraph 20 below.
17. To exercise his right, the Customer must keep the original packaging of the product. Moreover, he must send to Grim Network s.r.l. a communication to that effect, within fourteen (14) days from the date of receipt of the goods. Such communication must be sent by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt, addressed to:
Grim Network s.r.l.
via Divisione Aqui, 29, 70014 Conversano ( BA ), IT
or by PEC always sent to [email protected] within fourteen (14) days. Once the withdrawal notice has been received, Grim Network s.r.l. will promptly inform the Customer of the instructions on how to return the goods, which must be received within fourteen (14) days of authorization.
18. The right of withdrawal shall, in any case, be subject to the following conditions:
- The right applies to the product purchased in its entirety; it is not possible to exercise withdrawal only on part of the product purchased
- The purchased item must be intact and returned in its original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessories); to limit damages to the original packaging, we recommend, when possible, inserting it in a second box
- According to law, the shipping costs related to the return of the goods are charged to the Customer.
- The shipment, until confirmation of receipt in our warehouse, is under the full responsibility of the Customer; in case of damage to the goods during shipment (return), Grim Network s.r.l. will inform the Customer of the occurrence (within five (5) working days of the receipt of the goods in their warehouses), to allow him to promptly lodge a complaint against the courier chosen and obtain reimbursement of the value of the goods (if has insurance). In this case, the product will be made available to the Customer for its return, at the same time canceling the withdrawal request.
- Grim Network s.r.l. is not liable in any way for damage or theft/loss of goods returned with uninsured shipments.
- On its arrival at the warehouse, the product will be examined to assess any damage or tampering not resulting from the shipment. Whenever the original packaging and/or packaging is damaged, Grim Network s.r.l. will withhold the reimbursement due to a percentage, however not more than 10% of it, as a contribution to the costs of restoration.
19. Without prejudice to any restoration costs for damage to the original packaging, Grim Network s.r.l. will reimburse the Customer the full amount as soon as possible and in any case within fourteen (14) days from the date of receipt of the goods shipped at the expense and expense of the consumer. The reimbursement occurs by transfer of the amount debited to the credit card or by bank transfer. In any case, the Customer will care to promptly provide the necessary and relevant data to obtain the refund.
20. The right of withdrawal is forfeited for lack of the essential condition of integrity of the good (packaging and/or its content) in cases where Grim Network s.r.l. finds:
– The absence of the original outer packaging and/or inner packaging.
– Missing components (accessories, manuals, parts, etc.).
– Defects to the product itself for reasons other than its shipment.
In the event of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, Grim Network s.r.l. will provide to return to the sender the purchased good in the conditions in which it has been returned, crediting him the shipping fees.
21. All products sold by Grim Network s.r.l. are covered by a conventional guarantee of the producer and a 24-month warranty for defects in conformity under DL 24/02. To benefit from the warranty assistance, the Customer must keep the invoice (or DDT) received by e-mail or mail.
22. The conventional guarantee of the producer is provided in the manner described in the documentation present in the product packaging, which may vary from company to company. If following an intervention by an Authorized Service Center (provided directly by the product’s parent company), the defect is not covered by the producer’s conventional warranty, the Customer will be charged for any verification and restoration costs required, as well as shipment costs if incurred by Grim Network s.r.l..
23. The 24-month guarantee under Decree-Law No 24/02 shall apply to products with a lack of conformity, provided that the product is used correctly, in compliance with its intended use, and with the provisions of the attached technical documentation. This guarantee is restricted to the private Consumer (a natural person who buys the goods for purposes not related to his professional activity or makes the purchase without indicating in the order form a VAT number). In the event of a lack of conformity, Grim Network s.r.l. shall, at no cost to the Customer, restore the product compliance through repair/ replacement or a price reduction, until termination of the contract. If, as a result of intervention by an Authorized Service Center, the defect does not result in a lack of conformity under DL 24/02, the Customer will be charged for any verification and restoration costs required by the Authorized Service, as well as shipment costs if incurred by Grim Network s.r.l..
24. Replacements in case of DOA (Dead On Arrival: not-working product on delivery) take place only if expressly provided by the manufacturer and always according to the documentation provided by the same manufacturer and attached to the goods purchased. The timing of replacement or eventual repair of the product depends exclusively on the policies of the manufacturer.
25. If, for any reason, Grim Network s.r.l. is not able to return to its Customer a product under warranty (restored or replaced), may, at its discretion, refund the entire amount paid or replace it with a product of equal or superior characteristics without the same Customer being able to claim amounts as compensation and/or damages (also due to delivery delays).
26. No claim for damages can be requested from Grim Network s.r.l. for any delay in carrying out repairs or replacements.
27. If the application of guarantees includes the return of the product, the Customer must return it in the original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessories). Otherwise, the warranty is canceled.
28. Personal details collected when the Order is placed shall be used by Grim Network s.r.l. solely to fulfill the express requests of the Client. They will under no circumstances and for no reason be transferred to third parties. Grim Network s.r.l. guarantees its customers’ compliance with the legislation regarding the processing of personal data, governed by the Data Protection Code according to DL 196 of 30.06.03.
The data processing holder is Grim Network s.r.l., headquartered at via Divisione Aqui, 29, 70014 Conversano ( BA ), IT
29. Any complaint must be addressed to Grim Network s.r.l., via Divisione Aqui, 29, 70014 Conversano ( BA ), IT – e-mail: [email protected]
30.For everything not expressly provided and not provided, the parties make explicit reference to national and EU regulations, ordinary and special in terms of sale, consumer rights, and e-commerce.
The sales contract between the Customer and Grim Network s.r.l. is intended to be concluded in Italy and regulated by Italian law. For the solution of civil and criminal litigation arising from the conclusion of this distance selling contract, if the Customer is a consumer, the local jurisdiction is that of the reference court of his municipality of residence; in all other cases, the local jurisdiction is exclusively that of the Bari Court.