CTM Italia wood thermofireplaces Basic Eco series on Grim Network
The wood thermofireplace Basic Eco by CTM Italia is an ecological and functional heat generator, easy to use and install, characterised by a high technological content. Proposed in the version with a vertically retractable flat door with the combustion surface made entirely of refractory material, it is equipped with multi-purpose exchangers capable of allowing hydraulic connection with any type of system, without external exchangers or separators. The FULL LINK multi-purpose integrated exchanger can be configured for any type of system and installation (type S0, S1, S2, S3). In fact, it allows simple and fast hydraulic connections, without the need for external exchangers or separators, to interface open pot stoves/closed pot plants and to add power with other generators.
CTM Italia pellet and multi-fuel boilers on Grim Network
The wood thermofireplace Basic Eco by CTM Italia has a large combustion chamber with a refractory material top and removable anti-burn handle. With a 5-year warranty on the boiler body, energy class A and an environmental rating of 2 to 3 Stars, it guarantees a complete heating system supply.
- vertical retractable opening for wood loading;
- provision for housing the open expansion tank (optional) on the boiler body;
- refractory combustion surface;
- available in powers of 20kW, 24kW and 30kW.
Discover the entire CTM Italia range on Grim Network
Full link exchanger:
– S0: for open vessel system only;
– S1: for integrated DHW production and open-vessel system or for thermal discharge and closed-vessel system;
– S2: for connections with open vessel fireplace stove and closed vessel system equipped with auxiliary generator;
– S3: for open vessel fireplace stove with integrated DHW production and connection to closed vessel systems equipped with auxiliary generator.