CTM Italia wood thermofireplaces Superior series on Grim Network
The wood thermofireplace Superior by CTM Italia is the high-performance fireplace stove equipped with multi-purpose exchangers that allow hydraulic connection with any type of system, without external exchangers or separators. Proposed with an automatic combustion control and management system (optional) with innovative technological content (ecoSTAR system). Superior also features an integrated multi-purpose FULL LINK exchanger that can be configured for each type of system and installation (type S0, S1, S2, S3). In fact, it allows simple and rapid hydraulic connections, without the aid of external exchangers or separators, for interfacing open-vessel fireplace/closed-vessel plant and for summing power with other generators.
CTM Italia pellet and multi-fuel boilers on Grim Network
The wood thermofireplace Superior by CTM Italia has a cast iron combustion top with removable ash drawer and separate primary and secondary air inlets. With a 5-year warranty on the boiler body, It also has the following characteristics:
- vertical retractable opening for wood loading;
- provision for housing the open expansion vessel (optional) on the boiler body;
- combustion air management and regulation system;
- available in 24kW and 30kW power ratings.
Discover the entire CTM Italia range on Grim Network
Full link exchanger:
– S0: for open vessel system only;
– S1: for integrated DHW production and open-vessel system or for thermal discharge and closed-vessel system;
– S2: for connections with open vessel fireplace stove and closed vessel system equipped with auxiliary generator;
– S3: for open vessel fireplace stove with integrated DHW production and connection to closed vessel systems equipped with auxiliary generator.