CTM Italia wood thermofireplaces Dominus series on Grim Network
The wood thermofireplace Dominus by CTM Italia, the very high performance fireplace stove equipped with multi-purpose exchangers allowing hydraulic connection with any type of system, without external exchangers or separators. Complete combustion and cleanliness thanks to the calibrated distribution of primary and secondary air, also with fully automatic ECOSTAR management). Dominus features an integrated multi-purpose FULL LINK exchanger that can be configured for any type of system and installation (type S0, S1, S2, S3). In fact, it allows simple and rapid hydraulic connections, without the aid of external exchangers or separators, for interfacing open pot fireplace/closed pot plant and for summing power with other generators.
CTM Italia pellet and multi-fuel boilers on Grim Network
The wood thermofireplace Dominus by CTM Italia has a cast iron combustion top with removable ash drawer and separate primary and secondary air inlets. With a 5-year warranty on the boiler body, It also has the following characteristics:
- vertical retractable opening for wood loading;
- provision for housing the open expansion vessel (optional) on the boiler body;
- combustion air management and regulation system;
- available in powers of 20kW, 24kW and 30kW.
Discover the entire CTM Italia range on Grim Network
Full link exchanger:
– S0: for open vessel system only;
– S1: for integrated DHW production and open-vessel system or for thermal discharge and closed-vessel system;
– S2: for connections with open vessel fireplace stove and closed vessel system equipped with auxiliary generator;
– S3: for open vessel fireplace stove with integrated DHW production and connection to closed vessel systems equipped with auxiliary generator.