CTM Italia Dominus Combi series multi-fuel thermofireplace on Grim Network
The multi-fuel thermofireplace Dominus Combi by CTM Italia, the high performance polycombustible fireplace stove equipped with multi-purpose exchangers to allow hydraulic connection with any type of system, without external exchangers or separators. Dominus Combi features an integrated polyvalent FULL LINK exchanger that can be configured for any type of system and installation (type S0, S1, S2, S3). In fact, it allows simple and rapid hydraulic connections, without the aid of external exchangers or separators, for interfacing open pot fireplace/closed pot plant and for summing power with other generators.
Wood and multi-fuel thermofireplace by CTM Italia on Grim Network
The multi-fuel thermofireplace Dominus Combi by CTM Italia features an automatic switchover from wood to burner function and is equipped with a high-density refractory combustion chamber. With a 5-year warranty on the boiler body, its main features are:
- vertical retractable opening for wood loading;
- provision for housing the open expansion tank (optional) on the boiler body;
- Android and iOS app for remote control;
- available in 20kW power (*).
(*) Technically, it would also be possible to make the 24 and 30kW versions, but the manufacturer believes that the chambers of these versions are penalising for the use of the burner. We therefore recommend the use of the 20kW chamber (12-34 kW burner as standard) even for homes of 180/200 m2: it is not small (it accommodates wood larger than 50 cm or cut irregularly), but it is more compact and less dispersive. Generally speaking, for a home larger than 200 square metres, the multi-fuel fireplace is not the best solution: a boiler would undoubtedly be preferable.
Discover the entire CTM Italia range on Grim Network
Full link exchanger:
– S0: for open vessel system only;
– S1: for integrated DHW production and open-vessel system or for thermal discharge and closed-vessel system;
– S2: for connections with open vessel fireplace stove and closed vessel system equipped with auxiliary generator;
– S3: for open vessel fireplace stove with integrated DHW production and connection to closed vessel systems equipped with auxiliary generator.